Sade-Sati is the 7 1⁄2 years-long period of Saturn (Shani) and this astrological phase is said to be a time, when one may experience difficulties in personal relationships and a general feeling of unhappiness.
According to beliefs, Sade Sati is a negative event and this is a period with many challenges it literally brings intense fear in people's minds when they hear that Sade Sati is coming into their life.
On average Sade Sati comes every 25 years in native life and contains three phases in it .i.e rising, peak and setting phase.
All these cycles take around 7.5 years, and if you are aware of Hindi Terms then “Sade” means Half, and “Sati” means Seven.
That is how the Sade Sati word came into force.
In whole Vedic astrology, it is the most feared among all other negative transit. In many cases, Sade Sati caused a lot of damage and affected natives' finances, careers, relationships, and health.
But in many cases, natives did well in Sade Sati and got all kinds of glory and comforts.
Now there is a very interesting theory, which states that Sade Sati starts when planet Saturn is within 45 degrees from planet Moon and it ends when Saturn is 45 degrees away from planet Moon.
If the above statement is true then the total time of Sade Sati will be reduced. Sade Sati is not bad always and is a transit-only and one should not stress much about it.
Your current planetary dasha and other factors matter here more than anything and without considering these factors nothing accurate can be predicted.
You can read on sade sati,a lot of more details are given in it.
Dates for Sade Sati for Aquarius Moon Sign
1. First phase: 23rd January 2020 to 27th April 2022
2. Second phase: 28th April 2022 to 29th March 2025
3. Third/Final phase: 29th March 2025 to 2nd June 2027
- Sade Sati brings hardships and requires native to do hard work and learn from their mistakes.
- The results of Sade Sati can be negative or positive depending upon how Saturn and Moon are placed in the natives birth chart.
- Positive placement of Saturn and Moon leads to good results after some required hard work and patience.
- Bad placement of Saturn and Moon leads to turmoil, issues in relationships and profession along with bad outcomes of wrong karma.
Facts related to Sade Sati
We all automatically assume that Sade Sati is a period of bad events and it is hard to survive it. That is only causes, delays, disturbances, losses and so on.
But in reality, Sade Sati affects depends on many other factors.
- It gives you results as per our karma in this life and if we do something bad to someone then in this period, everything comes back to us. During Sade Sati the negative aspects of the horoscope become active. Which means if we have a negative birth chart and have bad things then only we should be afraid of Sade Sati.
- If Saturn is auspicious.i.e in exalted, own sign, pushkar navamsa or in yoga karaka then Sade Sati can give positive results such as promotions, recognitions, hike in salary and other professional achievements.
- If Moon is in auspicious state in the horoscope and is not placed in the malefic houses then the native does not experience its malefic effects much.
- Similarly, malefic Saturn.i.e debilitated, combust, afflicted, retrograde or in malefic houses will lead to bad effects of Sade Sati.
- Sade Sati results are more malefic when the native is in Mahadasha-Antardasha period of Saturn.
- Remedies for Sade Sati are not easy and one needs to be disciplined and show full devotion to make it work.
- A strong and auspicious ascendant helps to deal with negative effects of Sade Sati.
- Problems in Sade Sati can come in any form, from accidents to loss of job to lack of wealth.
Sade Sati for Aquarius
Aquarius is an air sign ruled by Saturn itself so results of Sade Sati for Aquarius which makes Sade Sati effects more pronounced on them.During Sade Sati they need to pay attention to their karma and plan things accordingly. They have to be farsighted and should avoid temptations of quick gains. The impact of Sade Sati varies in different phases of it. Let's see how it will manifest for them in their current and latest Sade Sati period.
First Phase (23rd January 2020 to 27th April 2022)
The first phase of Shani Sade Sati for Aquarius moon sign begins when Saturn transits into the 12th house from natal Moon, i.e., Capricorn. Since Capricorn is also ruled by Saturn, which makes their first phase is usually tolerable for them.
Let's see in detail how it affect them.
1. Career- Growth will become slow and dull period with no creativity, scope of growth will be felt. Native will not be much interested in growth either and will be taking breaks and leaves. The mind set towards the career and growth will be negative. Mixed results come in this area, slow growth comes, that too after a lot of obstructions and delays. Challenges from enemies, rude co-workers and seniors bothers the native throughout this period. Native performance goes down and native commits mistake quite often. Some mistakes can prove costly also and in worse case can cost native its position. On the bright side this period can bring native to abroad place and if native hace placements for permanent settlement in a country other than birth, then this is the timeline for it to happen. Similarly, in business native will make connections abroad and will travel for buying raw material, machine or goods. But growth will be slow and will be hard to come by. The numbers will bother the native and since in a business the stakes are always high, it is advisable that native do not take unnecessary risks.
2. Wealth- During this phase the aspect of Saturn will be falling on their 2nd house of wealth. This means money issues can happen and native will be overspending also which will further burn the resources faster than ever. Native can be a victim of a fraud which will lead to further loss of wealth and resources for them. Bad investments can happen which will prove harmful in the long run. Property related disputes are also seen which can turn ugly and can cause issues with loved ones.
3. Relationship- This phase of Sade Sati will keep the native far from family and the loved ones. Work related commitments and travels won't allow native to engage in meaningful conversations. Misunderstanding with spouse will arise and bed pleasures will be affected. Native will be worried on account of the bad health of parents and children. Things won't be smooth with in laws either, chances are high that native will have some arguments with them on some petty matter. Natives with placement of divorce or bad marriage are going to see a horrible time.
4. Health- Weakness in the body, laziness, lack of energy will bother the native throughout this period. Chances of getting health issues are also quite high and hospitalization is also seen. Native will worry a lot and will suffer from procrastination which will further affect their overall well being. Hair loss and skin related issues can happen, sleep will be affected and native will need medical treatment for insomnia.
Second Phase (28th April 2022 to 29th March 2025)
When Saturn moves into the Aquarius sign, the second phase of Sade Sati begins for Aquarius. This phase brings relief for them and native sees improvements in most of the area of his life. Usually native learns a lot from the events of past mistakes and native brings a awareness of the value of hardwork and honesty.
Let's see in detail how it affect them.
1. Career- Aspect of Saturn over the 10th house shows relief in career but it will require an honest approach. Native will be able to gain some recognition and praise for the work. If positive dasha is running and Saturn is benefic from the natal ascendant then a promotion can also happen. Native may feel burdened with massive responsibilities and only hard work and guidance from seniors will bring relief. Due to the bad experience from the first phase of Sade Sati they will be giving their honest efforts towards work. Slowly but surely they will see the improvements. Legal issues will solve, enemies won't be bothering them much and partnership in business will also start to give benefits. During such Sade sati native can find a good work partner with whom native will share the similar vision.
2. Wealth- Finally native will start to understand the value of money and will not pursue shortcuts. Native will work hard to increase income and will be looking for new ways to make money. Efforts will give results also and if the Moon have influence of Mercury or Venus then native can make extra income via speculation. But, major source of income will still be salary or gains from business. Sade Sati does not support speculation, rather it makes one master of his trade and Saturn forces the native to practice and practice until perfection is achieved. This is what native will be doing now and efforts will be paying results also.
3. Relationship- Now, troubles in marriage will start to settle down, they won't be over completely but there will be more understanding with the loved ones. The unmarried one can get a chance to marry provided they are in the dasha of a planet connected with the 7th house or its lord. The situation with Father will remain the same and not much improvement in his health is seen. Children related issues will also be there and natives plans to have a child will see issues. Native will be hard on children and will be angry taking his frustrations out on them. Despite this, progress in the relationship area is seen and native will understand to maintain balance at home.
4. Health- Some minor improvements in health is seen and native will be focused on improvements over health. Existing issues will start to disappear and engagement in outdoor activities will increase. Weight loss is also seen for them and improvements in overall appearance will come. This phase of Sade Sati is very good for awareness over health and looks. Usually the efforts over this area will get fast results for them. Mentally, native will be feeling better now and sense of peace will be there. Sleep quality will improve and energy levels will be higher than their last phase of Sade Sati.
Third Phase (29th March 2025 to 2nd June 2027)
The third phase Starts when Saturn enters the sign of Pisces which is ruled by Jupiter and in this phase native finally realizes his potential and limitations and if lessons are learnt then by the end of this period, native is completely and new person.
Let's see in detail how it will affect them:
1. Career- In this phase they will be at their peak provided the dasha is indicating the same in the natal horoscope.Native performance at work will be enhanced and native will be rewarded for same in form of promotion or salary hike. Native will be given a responsibility which native will fulfill with complete devotion. Fruitful traveling will be done and most of the business trips in these 27 months will give amazing results. Native who were able to go abroad in the first phase of Sade Sati will finally get their residence. Business will rise and new milestones will be achieved.
2. Wealth- Saturn now will increase the wealth of native and with each passing quarter there will be an auspicious event. Chances of sudden gains are also there and inheritance matters will be solved in favor of native. Native will invest in land and if Mars is placed in the 4th house then major property acquisition will happen. Family income will also increase and collectively good status will be achieved.
3. Relationship- This area will need attention and particularly over the health of the loved ones. The health of the mother will be affected and the spouse will also need some medical treatment now. Some misunderstandings can arise with spouse but it will not be severe like it was in their first phase of Sade Sati. Indications of child birth is also there and the grown up children will be doing in their respective lives.
4. Health- Habits will improve and native will be eating nutritious food which will bring a good level of energy. Existing illness will start to disappear now and native looks and appearance will be enhanced. Natives who are experiencing their 2nd Sade Sati may face teeth related issues and can opt for dental surgery. Eye health will also need some attention and need for spectacles can arise.
Sade Sati brings a mixed bag of experiences for Aquarius individuals, with challenges followed by growth and progress. The first phase tests resilience and patience, demanding introspection and hard work. While career may stagnate and relationships face strain, it presents opportunities for self-discovery and financial consolidation. The second phase offers relief and rewards, with career advancements, improved relationships, and a newfound appreciation for health and wealth. Finally, the third phase unlocks potential, leading to professional achievements, financial abundance, and personal fulfillment. Remember, learning from the challenges of the first phase is crucial to reaping the rewards of the later phases. By embracing a positive attitude and perseverance, Aquarius natives can emerge from Sade Sati transformed and empowered.
Currently in 2024, Capricorn is in their last phase of Sade Sati, Aquarius is in 2nd phase of Sade Sati and Pisces is in first phase of Sade Sati.
When Saturn entered the sign of Capricorn in january 2020, the Sade Sati period began for the Aquarius moon sign.
No, Sati Sati is not always bad and it can bring good results also. It makes native to learn lessons and work hard. Without the experience of Sade Sati native can not progress in life.
The remedies for Sade Sati is worship of planet Saturn, pouring water on Shivlingam and wearing Blue Sapphire in some cases can also help with the negative effects of Sade Sati.