Saturn is the most malefic planet in Vedic astrology and is the karaka of poverty, grief, misery, disability, chronic health issues, stress, debts, and imprisonment.
We al know how retrograde planets acts and gives results in a very different manner. Saturn becomes more malefic in its retrograde state and causes severe and crippling damages in its retrograde transit and natal horoscope.
It is one of the most challenging placements in a Horoscope, and it breaks the spirit by constantly giving blows.
But the effects of retrograde Saturn can be good also, provided the required conditions are present.
Saturn retrograde's good and bad effects differ from house to house for each rising ascendant sign.
Let's see the effects of Saturn retrograde through different houses of all rising ascendant signs.
Effects Of Saturn Retrograde For Aries Ascendant
Saturn is a malefic planet for Aries ascendant but still rules over the two essential houses, i.e., the 10th and 11th. Its retrograde state affects the career and finances directly. With Saturn retrograde in the natal horoscope, the native sees frequent ups and downs in his career and wealth.
Native settles late in his life and faces a lot of struggle and unfair treatment at the workplace.
Let's see the effects of Saturn through all houses of Aries Ascendant.
1. In the 1st House: Planet Saturn will be debilitated here, but Saturn will regain its strength due to its retrograde state. Still, Saturn won't work exactly like an exalted planet. Rather, it will make the native suffer, especially in the Mahadasha of Saturn. The combined aspect of Saturn will cause damage to the 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th, and 10th houses, and the first half of the life will be spent in struggles.The native will marry late and will get desirable promotions late in life. Such Saturn retrograde holds back the native, but it brings the best for the native when it delivers results.
2. In the 2nd House: Here, Retrograde Saturn will be in the sign of Taurus, which is 8th from the 7th House. It will lead to severe marriage or health issues for the spouse. The native will be into alcohol or will be chain smokers. The speech of a native will be harsh and will hurt his loved ones quite often. Career remains sluggish throughout life unless strong Rajyoga is present in the Horoscope.
3. In the 3rd House: Here, in the sign of Gemini, the retrograde Saturn will make native docile and lack the courage to make efforts. There will be a tendency to blame others and a lack of self-correction in the native. The native will not have a good relationship with his Father and seniors at the workplace. Career and finances will see ups and downs, and the native will not know how to balance them.
4. In the 4th House: Here, Saturn will be retrograde in the sign of Cancer. It brings stagnation in career and frustration. The native never see the opportunity5. In the 5th House: Here, Saturn will be in the sign of Leo, which is owned by Saturn's arch-enemy Sun himself. Saturn here causes late marriage and late childbirth. It does not affect the career of the native negatively, but at one stage of life, the native takes a U-turn in their career and changes its occupation and moves to an independent trade leaving the service sector behind.
6. In the 6th House: Here, in the sign of Virgo retrograde, Saturn leads to a career in service and yields gains from the commission and abroad sources. Native see issues in health and suffers from back, neck, or gout pain. His maternal relationship plays an essential role in life. Marriage and relationship with spouse family see frequent ups and downs. Native experience sleep-related issue and faces losses in investments.
7. In the 7th House: Here in the sign of Libra retrograde, Saturn acts like a debilitated planet and causes troubles in marriage. It makes natives over-ambitious, but lack of patience leads to frustrations and mistakes. Natives suffer from chronic health issues. Teeth are generally not vital and, at old age, require dentures.
8. In the 8th House: In the sign of Scorpio, retrograde Saturn makes native long life but gives misery and poverty. Native marries very late in life and doesn't enjoy the bliss of youth. Constant worries and tension become part of natives' daily life.
9. In the 9th House: Here, Retrograde Saturn comes in the sign of Sagittarius, which planet Jupiter owns. Saturn produces good results and makes natives bold, daring, innovative, and successful. It makes one a pack leader and blesses one with wealth and status. Native shows religious inclinations and goes on pilgrimages quite often. Married life is generally good unless the 7th House is afflicted and has combinations for bad marriage in the Horoscope.
10. In the 10th House: Here, the sign is Capricorn, and Retrograde Saturn produces effects of Sasa Yoga. Native see success, wealth, and status. He befriends influential people in society and gains from their association. Native marries late but gets a good wife and a stable marriage.
11. In the 11th House: Here in the sign of Aquarius, retrograde Saturn opens up new doors for the native. It brings massive success, fame, and wealth to the native. Native befriend influential people and gain from their association. Marriage is generally happy, but there is a delay in childbirth.
12. In the 12th House: Here, Saturn will be retrograde in the sign of Pisces, which is a very spiritual sign. Native experiences success in abroad lands and settles there permanently.
Effects Of Saturn Retrograde For Taurus Ascendant
Planet Saturn is Yogakaraka for Taurus ascendant, and its retrograde state makes it more potent to give good results. Retrograde Saturn works very well here and gives overall progress. Let's see how this Retrograde Saturn fares in different houses for the Taurus ascendant.
1. In the 1st House: This position of Retrograde Saturn gives grand success to the native. Its dasha can be very beneficial and raise the status of natives right away.
2. In the 2nd House: Here, retrograde Saturn will be in the sign of Gemini. It makes natives prosperous. Native marries in a wealthy family and gains from in-laws and spouse. It blesses the native with excellent oratory skills and makes him charismatic.
3. In the 3rd House: Saturn will be retrograde in the sign of Cancer, which is not desirable for courage, willpower, and creativity. Native generally lacks these qualities and stays behind even when the opportunity arises in front of him. Despite that native gets lucky and gets a mentor in life who guides him and supports him on every front. Natives achieve a reasonable amount of success in Business, writing, and speculation.
4. In the 4th House: Here, Saturn will be in the sign of Leo. This placement of Saturn makes natives very stubborn. Native acts erratic and doesn't obey the rules which go against him. Native sees good opportunities at a young age, and his career progression is good with time. Native attracts wealth easily, owns the land, and attains wealth through his Mother. The relationship can cause concerns, and despite native efforts, he finds it hard to maintain peace in his domestic life.
5. In the 5th House: Here, Saturn retrograde will be in the sign of Virgo, which Mercury owns. This position enables natives to have success in Business and speculation. Native is blessed with a very analytical mind and has the skill of predicting the future. He gets lucky with investments and makes significant gains. Marriage is generally late, but native gets lucky when it happens.
7. In the 7th House: Here, Saturn will be in the sign of Scorpio, and Saturn's direct aspect falls over the 1st House. Native gets a very commanding personality and strong willpower. Native gains success and wealth by sheer hard work. His determination to move mountains gives impressive results. Native marries late and experiences a blissful marriage with a very spiritual spouse. The age gap between the native and the spouse can be pretty significant.
8. In the 8th House: This placement of Saturn retrograde can be harmful to the health of the native. The native experiences delays in all areas of life. His career starts late, promotion gets delayed, and he marries late in life. Gain from spouse and easy inheritance he gets. He lives long, and the later part of life is more stable.
10. In the 9th House: Saturn, here in its own sign of Capricorn, makes native hardworking and honest. He progresses smoothly in his career and makes good money. Native travel a lot, is fond of food, and study various cultures. He gets lucky in marriage and which brings outstanding children.
10. In the 10th House: Retrograde Saturn forms a Sasa Yoga and native become a well-known person in his circles. He gets rewarded with a promising career and gains. He marries late but gets a good spouse. Native is happy most of the time and feels contented with his achievements.
11. In the 11th House: Retrograde Saturn in Pisces makes natives very lucky with finances and gives them business success. Native can head a large organization with this placement, and his progress is generally effortless. All around happiness, this retrograde Saturn brings.
12. In the 12th House: Retrograde Saturn in the sign of Aries can be a challenging position to deal with. Though the retrograde state makes Saturn powerful still, the native has to go through the hardships. The finances become foul, and natives suffer losses frequently. However, later on in life, with the support of a good Dasha native starts to see his elevation.
Effects Of Retrograde Saturn for Gemini Ascendant
Saturn is an auspicious planet for Gemini Ascendant and rules over the 8th & 9th houses. A retrograde Saturn can prove good or bad depending on the overall structure of the Horoscope. A well-associated retrograde Saturn can give long life, sudden gains, spiritual growth, wealth, and a stable career. Whereas an afflicted retrograde Saturn can cause issues, especially over health. Let's see the effects of retrograde Saturn in various Houses for Gemini ascendant.
1. In the 1st House: This House is ruled by the sign Gemini, and retrograde Saturn works very well here. It gives good health and a solid mind. It blesses the native with quality hard work, patience, and persistence. Natives experience success and become good in management. They make good wealth and make wise investments. They marry late but get a good spouse who takes care of them. Overall, they experience a good life due to retrograde Saturn.
2. In the 2nd House: Here, retrograde Saturn will be in the sign of Cancer, and this placement indicates a bad marriage for the native. The native suffers from bad habits of smoking or alcohol, and their health suffers over time. They see stagnation in their career and find it hard to make significant gains. They are very rigid in values and don't change themselves as the need of the time.
3. In the 3rd House: Saturn retrograde in the sign of Leo makes natives very courageous and innovative. This placement is helpful for success in sports and politics. Natives get the ability to crush the competition. But if the Sun is not well placed, the native may show overconfidence and turn into bragging. Marriage is generally peaceful with a perfect spouse.
4. In the 4th House: Here, Saturn retrograde will be in the sign of Virgo, and Saturn's challenging aspect will fall on the 1st House. This will make the native very stubborn and a hard taskmaster. People around the native feel uncomfortable and try to avoid them. This position is not suitable for happiness, peace, and joy. The native gets success in their career, heads a large organization, and has good management skills. Marriage sees terrible phases, but the native gets relief from it.
5. In the 5th House: Saturn retrograde in the sign of Libra is a challenging position. Retrograde Saturn turns weak here; the native makes false hopes and gets over-optimistic, which affects their career and reputation. Marriage gets late and comes with issues. Children are born late, and the native never makes a good connection with them.
6. In the 6th House: Retrograde Saturn in the sign of Scorpio, which Mars owns, makes natives very daring by nature. The native questions authority and has the guts to challenge the decisions of their superiors.
7. In the 7th House: Retrograde Saturn here makes the native marry late and brings a spouse with older age. The native is generally lucky in all areas of their life and sees good progress in their career. They tend to make money quickly and have a good business sense. Their native ability to handle pressure gives them a good advantage in overcoming the odds.
8. In the 8th House: Retrograde Saturn here gives good longevity to the native. The native gets money from their spouse or from the in-laws. The factor of suddenness is bound to the fate of the native. They seek solace in nature and immerse themselves in spiritual pursuits. It brings a unique and deep understanding of life, and they love to help people in need.
9. In the 9th House: Here in the sign of Aquarius, the effects of retrograde Saturn are excellent. The native is blessed with courage and gains success in everything they pursue. Good management skills and leadership qualities are brought about by retrograde Saturn.
10. In the 10th House: Saturn retrograde in the sign of Pisces brings a late rise in the native's career. The native achieves major success and makes good gains in life. They become influential and have good authority in society. However, their working methods can be complicated for their peers to understand. This position of Saturn brings late marriage but gives the native a perfect understanding spouse from whom they gain.
11. In the 11th House: Saturn retrograde in the sign of Aries gives fabulous wealth to the native. This position is a Parashari Raj Yoga also. They make good gains from business and speculation. They have good friends in power, and they get advantages from their connections. It brings spouses to form a good family, but natives get children late in life.
12. In the 12th House: Saturn retrograde in the sign of Leo is a Vipreet Rajyoga. Its retrograde state brings its flavor to it. The native suffers issues early, but they see success with time. However, they face a lot of enemies and have to take loans to finish their projects. So the native tends to stay far from their family and stay abroad alone.
Effects Of Retrograde Saturn for Cancer Ascendant
Saturn is the most malefic planet due to its lordship over the 7th and 8th houses. Therefore, Saturn produces negative results and harms the significance of the place where it is sitting and aspecting. Let's see what results Saturn will produce in all twelve houses for Cancer ascendant.
1. In the 1st House: Saturn works well in the Cancer sign, and we can confirm this from the Horoscope of Indira Gandhi. But in the retrograde state, the effects are different, and natives suffer from severe health issues and delays in their life. Their career suffers from stagnation and troubles. Their life is never easy, and a bad marriage adds more misery.
2. In the 2nd House: This position of retrograde Saturn is very harmful. It makes the native arrogant, and they speak harsh words. They never see good growth in their career and face trouble in their marriage. They involve themselves with bad people and suffer the consequences of such associations.
3. In the 3rd House: Retrograde Saturn here brings good skills to the native and gives them the ability to shine in the field of writing or publication. Natives involve themselves in many businesses and gain good income from various sources. They face issues with their youngest sibling, and rivalry with them causes a lack of peace. However, their married life is generally peaceful, and the native always has the backing of their spouse.
4. In the 4th House: Saturn here will be in the Libra sign, which signifies its exaltation. It makes Sasa Yoga, but Saturn's retrograde state makes this Saturn weak by strength. It brings terrible effects and makes the native's health vulnerable. It leads to severe issues at the native's workplace, and they don't get along with their boss or superiors. Natives don't experience a good marriage or domestic peace and face trouble from their mothers.
5. In the 5th House: Retrograde Saturn in this house leads to issues with confidence and brings mistrust to natives. The confusion of the native leads to bad career choices, and their gains are never steady. On the bright side, the native gains from their spouse and in-laws. If good combinations are present over the 7th House, the native may get a spouse to form a business family. The native suffers from stomach-related issues, and their overall health sees ups and downs.
6. In the 6th House: Here, the Sagittarius sign rises, and retrograde Saturn's presence leads to issues from enemies and conflicts with co-workers. This position is suitable for success in sports. The native prospers abroad and travels there frequently. Their married life sees ups and downs, and natives suffer from domestic violence.
7. In the 7th House: This position of retrograde Saturn brings needed skills to gain success in literature. The native sees a good rise in their life. However, the retrograde state of Saturn dilutes the good effects of Sasa Yoga. Still, the native achieves good career success and makes good money. Their marriage can be intercaste or inter-religion.
8. In the 8th House: Aquarius sign rises here, and retrograde Saturn is a unique placement. Saturn retrograde brings good results in insurance, occult, research, medical, and theatre fields. The native achieves success through sheer hard work and persistence. They see good gains in their middle ages. The native gets a good spouse who is always supportive of them.
9. In the 9th House: Pisces, the most spiritual sign, rises here, and retrograde Saturn makes the native very clear-minded. However, it makes them religious, and they can be narrow-minded. The native rejects other faiths around them. They travel long distances and go abroad quite often. They enjoy a good life and wealth. Their marriage is good, and the native's partner accommodates their needs.
10. In the 10th House: Aries sign rises here, where Saturn is debilitated. Its retrograde state makes it powerful, and natives rise despite all odds. They reach top-level positions. The native becomes a leader and leads people. They marry late to a spouse from a different cultural background.
11. In the 11th House: Retrograde Saturn will be in the sign of Taurus, where Saturn performs very well. The first indication is that the native gets a spouse from a good background. Second, they receive a successful business and gain wealth quickly. Third, the native's ability to communicate with a large group of people provides them an advantage in life.
12. In the 12th House: Gemini sign rises here, and retrograde Saturn does give sound effects. It brings foreign residents to the native and prosperity in foreign lands. However, the native faces health issues, and at one point, debts due to their medical condition accumulate on them.
Effects Of Retrograde Saturn For Leo Ascendant
Rulership of Saturn over the 6th and 7th house makes it a maraka and the most malefic planet. Saturn is a very evil planet here and harms any planet in its contact. The place where Saturn sits gets a negative impact, and in a retrograde state, they are worse.Let's see how retrograde Saturn affects the different Twelve houses when placed in them
1. In the 1st House: Leo sign rises here where Saturn feels more uncomfortable. Its retrograde state leads to more issues and amplification of negative results. The aspect of retrograde Saturn over the 7th and 10th House leads to late marriage and late settlement in career. The rugged grip of retrograde Saturn makes life hard for the native. It leads to weak health, both physical and mental. Native feels broken mentally due to the constant hardships of life.
2. In the 2nd House: Virgo sign rises here, and Saturn does well here. Great tennis player Roger Federer has this placement. In the retrograde state, the effects are mediocre. It makes native very selfish, and native tend to backstab people for their gains. Native faces issues in his marriage due to his bad attitude. This position brings terrible food habits, and natives indulge in alcohol or smoking.
3. In the 3rd House: Libra sign rises here, which is the sign of exaltation for Saturn. Its retrograde state makes Saturn weak, and natives don't do hard work. He faces health issues, and his native younger siblings cause problems in his life. Marriage is late, and the native doesn't experience a good equation with his spouse.
4. In the 4th House: The retrograde placement in the Scorpio sign affects native functionality. This position brings laziness to the native, and he doesn't do the required karma for his progress. The career of the native suffers due to this, and he doesn't get much growth in life. Marriage brings extra challenges, and the relationship with Mother also suffers.
5. In the 5th House: Sagittarius sign rises here, and the aspect of retrograde Saturn over the 7th House brings delays in marriage and issues from the spouse. The career of the native suffers on account of his honesty, but in the long term, the native gets rewarded for the same. However, gains are slow, and the native doesn't make good wealth independently.
6. In the 10th House: Here, retrograde Saturn is placed in the sign of Capricorn. This makes retrograde Saturn potent to give good results. Native achieve success in sports and politics. Health issues trouble him, but the native recover from them. On the other hand, marriage problems can be severe, and divorce.
7. In the 7th House: Retrograde Saturn will be in the sign of Aquarius, and this placement creates a Sasa Yoga. Natives gain success in life, and their wealth rises steadily with time. His marriage helps him grow in life, and the support of the marriage partner keeps the native motivated.
8. In the 8th House: Pisces sign rises here, and placement of retrograde Saturn is perfect for spiritual growth and a career in healing, yoga, Ayurveda, and homeopathic. Native is always calm and experiences a good relationship with people around him. This position makes natives seek peaceful time alone. Native is good in what he does and is highly skilled due to his depth of knowledge in his work field.
9. In the 9th House: Aries sign rises here, and Saturn is debilitated. Due to its retrograde motion, the weakness is nullified, and the stability of the native experience is after initial stumbles. Native travels to distant places and join a spiritual organization. His marriage is generally peaceful, but his relationship with his Father never goes well.
10. In the 10th House: Placement of retrograde Saturn here brings success because the sign Taurus, owned by Venus, is beneficial for planet Saturn. Native heads a large organization, and his management skills are excellent.
11. In the 11th House: Placement of retrograde Saturn will be in the sign of Gemini. This will bring good gains for the natives and success in Business is sure. Native makes excellent and influential friends. He involves in social events and likes large gatherings. Native ability to speculate helped him to gain from trading.
12. In the 12th House: Retrograde Saturn will be in the sign of Cancer, and this placement brings abroad residence. Native sees difficulty in his childhood and suffers from issues in his eyes. Debts become long-term, and natives find it hard to repay on time. Unnecessary expenditure is what natives have to watch out for. This placement of retrograde Saturn brings issues in marriage and hardships in domestic life.
Effects Of Retrograde Saturn For Virgo Ascendant
Saturn is lord of the 5th and 6th House, and retrograde Saturn can flare up the effects of the 6th house ownership. The association of retrograde Saturn with natural and functional malefic should be checked.
Let's see what kind of results retrograde Saturn can produce in different houses of Virgo ascendant.
1. In the 1st House: Placement of Saturn is generally auspicious here; the great Indian cricketer M. S Dhoni has this placement. But in a retrograde state, Saturn will produce different effects. It makes natives over-analytical and gives them nervousness. Native finds it hard to make decisions and gets brain fog. Native can be very talented in writing and can get success in the literature field. Marriage is generally happy, and the native gets a good understanding spouse. The health of the native stays good, and he lives long.
2. In the 2nd House: Libra sign where Saturn is exalted rises here. The retrograde Saturn works opposite to its blessed state and becomes weak. This causes issues with food habits and thought processes. Native suffers from bloating and digestion-related problems. Native is good at generating wealth and is into Business. Native ability to make intelligent investments makes him stable financially.
3. In the 3rd House: Here, retrograde Saturn in the sign of Scorpio makes native very stubborn. Natives don't listen to any advice and fall from their position due to fixed ideology and inflexible nature. Native travels frequently and enjoys eating outside. This placement brings the inability to live relationships peacefully.
4. In the 4th House: Sagittarius sign rises here, which planet Jupiter owns. Placement of retrograde Saturn leads to a promising career and stable rise. This placement makes natives hardworking and disciplined. He lives with rules and regulations. His application of knowledge is flawless. He marries late and experiences issues in marriage.
5. In the 5th House: Retrograde Saturn will be in the sign of Capricorn owned by Saturn itself. This placement makes natives very dominating and aggressive. Native fails in Business and loses money. He married late, and the outcome of marriage is generally bad.
6. In the 6th House: Here, the Aquarius sign rises, and retrograde Saturn makes native daring and successful. Native enjoys competition and performs well in sports. This placement brings money from the commission and abroad sources. Retrograde Saturn can lead to activation of the 6th House, which leads to court cases. The health of the natives sees frequent ups and downs.
7. In the 7th House: Pisces sign rises here, and retrograde Saturn placement brings delays in life. It leads to late marriage. Native marries someone from a different caste. Native career progression is slow but fruitful results he experiences.
8. In the 8th House: Aries sign rise here, which is the sign of Saturn debilitation. This placement is very harmful in astrology. It causes chronic health issues. Delays in an increase in career and financial losses it brings. Native doesn't understand what is happening to him, and no help comes from anywhere. His marriage fails, and legal issues come along with that.
9. In the 9th House: The placement of retrograde Saturn in the sign of Taurus makes the native very courageous, bold, and a leader. Their ability to handle stress and pressure makes him invincible. He travels a lot and enjoys the company of people. He gains wealth to form a Business and makes a good name. A marriage partner is trustworthy and helps him in every step of life.
10. In the 10th House: Gemini sign rises here, placement of retrograde Saturn gives the native an edge in life. Native loves books and is a scholar. He gains success in Business and speculation. He can even head a large organization. Native get praise from all directions. He marries late but with a stunning spouse who supports and loves the native dearly.
11. In the 11th House: For the Virgo ascendant, the Cancer sign rises in the 11th House. Retrograde Saturn in this position is very impactful. The direct aspect of Saturn over the 1st, 5th, and 8th House can change the native fortune. Native enjoys the company of friends in power. He owns a business and makes good money. He is always hopeful and has the quality of hard work.
12. In the 12th House: Saturn's arch-enemy Sun rules this House. Retrograde Saturn is never comfortable in this position. It makes native poor, bring harm from enemies, and causes debts. Native feels trapped, and without the support of good Rajyoga, this position can be perilous.
Effects Of Retrograde Saturn For Libra Ascendant
Saturn is the 4th and 5th house lord and is a retrograde planet for Libra Ascendant. Saturn produces good results and gives them a good education, property, domestic peace, success, fame, money, and tension-free life.Saturn in a retrograde state produces more substantial results for them, and in each House, it creates a different kind of magic.
Let's see how retrograde Saturn affects the significance of the House it is in and what kind of promising results it produces.
1. In the 1st House: A retrograde Saturn in the 1st House is difficult. Saturn will be exalted on one side, but its retrograde state makes him weak. Despite that, still, Saturn produces good results and gives a promising career and gains to the native. It brings delay in marriage, but natives do get a good spouse. The most significant impact falls on the native ability to socialize, and this placement can affect native communication abilities.
2. In the 2nd House: Retrograde Saturn in the 2nd House in the sign of Scorpio brings wealth from questionable sources. Same time it makes the native eligible for inheritance, and his spouse also contributes to the wealth. Native relationship with the spouse may not be that good and if a combination for foul is present then native can see separation from the spouse.
3. In the 3rd House: This position of retrograde Saturn in the sign of Sagittarius, which planet Jupiter owns, is considered very good. The 3rd aspect of Saturn on its own House, i.e., the 5th House, is very beneficial for gains from speculation and Business and gives honors and position to the native. Native gets a perfect spouse, and his children make him proud. Native Canadians stay healthy and have the confidence and courage to deal with any situation.
4. In the 4th House: This position of retrograde Saturn in the sign of Capricorn is very beneficial for the native. It brings honors, success, and game to the native. The situation is always favorable for the native, and the native defeats his enemies with ease. He gets lucky with real estate and property matters. He shares a good relationship with his Mother and experiences good domestic peace with his spouse and kids.
5. In the 5th House: Here, retrograde Saturn will be placed in its sign of Aquarius, which is a very excellent position for planet Saturn. This position brings easy time for the native in all areas of life. He gets successful education and career. Business is most suitable, and a native analytical mind allows him to extract the best from the situation. He marries late, but he gets a capable spouse who cares for the native.
6. In the 6th House: Retrograde Saturn in the 6th House in the sign of Pisces makes the native very competitive and gives an edge in a competition. Native have to face enemies and obstacles, and he gets victory over them. Native health is good in general, but he does suffer from back or knee pain.
7. In the 7th House: Retrograde Saturn in the sign of Aries works not so well. As per the rule and definition, a debilitated planet works well in a retrograde state. But here, we need to consider the House where Saturn is. Here, due to retrograde Saturn, the native thinks of marriage a lot, but he doesn't get married per his wishes. He faces delays, and the spouse is not as per his expectations. This leads to a setback for him and affects his ability to fulfill the duties of a spouse. In their career, he faces rejection and sadness in the early stages of life, but he gets his dues as per reaches the age of 35 and onwards.Native suffers from health issues that slow him down, and his stubborn nature doesn't allow him to seek good advice.
8. In the 8th House: Retrograde Saturn does quite well in this House. The sign of Taurus is very fruitful for Saturn, and in its retrograde state, planet Saturn does wonder. It brings sudden rise to the native and gives him a charismatic personality. As a result, he makes good wealth in life and gains recognition for his deeds.
9. In the 9th House: Retrograde Saturn in the 9th House in the sign of Gemini is a good placement. Its aspect on the 3rd House makes native creative and gives good writing abilities. The native love to read books, and he gets successful in his ambitions. Native travels a lot and enjoys learning about different cultures. He married early and wants happiness from an able partner.
10. In the 10th House: Retrograde Saturn here is mighty and gives very high status to the native. It becomes easy for the natives to make money, and he attracts significant gains easily. Business is most suitable, and native ideas are successful most of the time. Native marries late in life due to his work commitments, but his married life is peaceful.
11. In the 11th House: Retrograde Saturn, the sign of Leo, makes natives wealthy. It brings good connections with very influential people. He leads a great life and enjoys good things in life. The association of such Saturn with other benefits like Mercury or Venus can add more potential to native life.
12. In the 12th House: Leo sign rises here, and Saturn doesn't perform well in this House. But its retrograde state can make it possible to change this scenario, and native gets lucky in abroad lands and can be successful in politics or sports. Native attitude can be hard and tough to deal with, which may make him alone with no friends. In a relationship, his philosophy can let down the spouse from time to time and affect the marriage's quality.
Effects Of Retrograde Saturn For Scorpio Ascendant.
Saturn is lord of the 3rd and 4th house and is a malefic planet here. Saturn tends to harm the signification of the House it is placed in and the House where its aspects are falling in its retrograde state.
Let's see what kind of dynamics a retrograde Saturn will bring in all twelve houses of Scorpio ascendant.
1. In the 1st House: A retrograde Saturn in the 1st House proves challenging for the native health. It makes premature grey hair and native look older than his age. He feels slow and doesn't show zeal and enthusiasm to finish the work. His career starts late and slows the progress he experiences. He marries, and marriage gets tough for him.
2. In the 2nd House: Retrograde Saturn the sign of Sagittarius gives the native a commanding voice and personality. Native suffers from addictions and face health issues. His career rises gradually, and gains are moderate. This placement brings chances of two marriages for the native.
3. In the 3rd House: Retrograde Saturn in the 3rd House is beneficial for the native. It makes him courageous and gives strength to the body. This placement is suitable for sports and politics. Native travels a lot, and his favorite destinations are mountains and rivers. Native take Holy dips and enjoys the company of Holyman.
4. In the 4th House: Retrograde Saturn in the sign of Aquarius is a troubling position to have. The Sasa Yoga by Saturn is not helpful due to its retrograde state. Instead, it makes natives stubborn and causes delays arising in life. Natives experience grey hairs at a young age.
5. In the 5th House: Retrograde Saturn in the sign of Pisces brings an equal amount of good and bad results. Native education gets affected, but the exact Saturn can bring natives into a Business. The gains experienced by the native are of good quantum, and the native enjoys wealth in his life. Native marries late after a long relationship and experiences ups and downs with the spouse.
6. In the 6th House: Here, retrograde Saturn will be in the sign of Aries. This is the sign where Saturn goes in debilitation, but its retrograde state brings back some strength to planet Saturn. Native experience major health issues if the 6th House or its lord Mars is afflicted. Natives face prominent enemies and see lots of problems from their co-workers. This position of retrograde Saturn brings debt issues. Marriage is never peaceful, and its native aggressive nature leads to more issues.
7. In the 7th House: Retrograde Saturn will signify Taurus. The direct aspect of Saturn from its retrograde state causes delays in the rise in life of the native and his marriage. Native career stays stagnant, and gains don't come in a large amount.
8. In the 8th House: Retrograde Saturn in the sign of Gemini is a good indicator if the native is in fields of research, occult, insurance, oil, etc. This position can make one an expert in Mathematics or Physics. Natives lead low-profile life and stay quiet and peaceful. He doesn't seek the limelight, and his ambitions are never significant. He believes in spiritual growth and never hurts the emotions of others. Native marries late or, in some cases, won't marry at all.
9. In the 9th House: Retrograde Saturn will be in the sign of Cancer, and its aspect on the 3rd House makes native courage and ambitions. Native leads an impactful life and believe in Karma theory. This position of retrograde Saturn can create a native leader in society.
10. In the 10th House: Retrograde Saturn in the 10th House is a favorable position. Though sign Leo resists Saturn's presence, leading to the tussle between the native and his Father. It makes one good in management and brings leadership qualities. Native goes abroad frequently and can settle there permanently. This placement makes natives buy land or invest in farming.
11. In the 11th House: Retrograde Saturn will be in the sign of Virgo, and being lord of the 3rd and 4th House, this position is very desirable. This position brings business wealth, investment, and influence. Native gets lucky in making significant gains and sees a good rise in his life. His marriage stays good, but childbirth gets delayed.
12. In the 12th House: Placement of Retrograde Saturn here is the most dangerous position. The retrograde Saturn here works very negatively and causes severe issues to native life. It makes the native depressed and makes him wander for no reason. As a result, his career never gets stable, and his financial condition is always weak.
Effects Of Saturn Retrograde For Sagittarius Ascendant
Saturn is lord of the 2nd and 3rd House and is considered a malefic planet. A Retrograde Saturn increases its malefic nature and causes severe issues to where it is sitting or where its aspect is falling. In various houses, retrograde Saturn will produce different kinds of results which are mentioned below:
1. In the 1st House: Retrograde Saturn makes one courageous and passionate. It gives the drive to achieve success and opens the path for new opportunities. Native gains from a business if 5th and 11th house conditions are favorable. Native can be a writer also, provided Mercury is well placed. This position can cause a delay in marriage. Domestic life is generally peaceful, and the native enjoys the companionship of his spouse. Retrograde Saturn brings health issues related to bones and teeth. The longevity of the native is extended, but the old age goes through miseries.
2. In the 2nd House: Retrograde Saturn in the sign of Capricorn brings good results. It brings wealth and stability through a job. Native spouse also contributes to prosperity. This position can make natives money lenders. Health is good overall, but the native suffers from addictions.
3. In the 3rd House: Saturn retrograde in the sign of Aquarius is a promising placement. It makes one a very successful businessman and brings gains of a large sum. Native enjoys all kinds of riches and becomes an influential person in his society. In addition, it brings a spouse from a strong background and a native enjoys good marital happiness.
4. In the 4th House: Retrograde Saturn in this position gives very negative results. The aspect of Saturn over the 1st House makes natives stubborn and stupid. It drives the native to make rash decisions that affect his stability and health. The relationship with Mother is never peaceful, and the native goes through various forms of struggle.
5. In the 5th House: Saturn retrograde will be in the sign of Aries, which is a difficult position, and without the support of ascendant lord Jupiter who must be firm, this placement cause struggles in life. Native education gets affected, and career starts late. He faces disappointment in love affairs, and he marries very late. Children bring disappointment to him, and he is never happy with them.
6. In the 6th House: Taurus sign rises here, a friendly sign for Saturn. Saturn can produce sound effects in sports or politics in its retrograde state. Native leads from the front and enjoys success at an early age. This placement is perfect for getting money from abroad lands.
7. In the 7th House: Retrograde Saturn in the sign of Gemini brings delays. However, it makes natives successful in the field of literature. Native loves to read and is thoughtful. He gains success from the middle ages. Native loves to travel and enjoys life with friends. Marriage is peaceful, but the spouse of the native can face health issues from time to time.
8. In the 8th House: The cancer sign rises here, and the position of retrograde Saturn is adamant and hard to get along with. It brings health issues and obstacles to all departments of life. Native suffers from chronic illnesses, which leads to less productivity and expenditures. This placement of retrograde Saturn can deny marriage.
9. In the 9th House: Leo sign rises here, and retrograde Saturn doesn't perform well. Still, this placement is suitable for a successful career. Native's ability to handle challenging situations makes him a winner. He leads from the front and proves himself as a winner. Native knows how to enjoy life and have a passion for traveling.
10. In the 10th House: Virgo sign here makes natives work hard in life. Native achieves success and gains from abroad direction. The Business gives good profits, and the management skills of a native allow him to lead by example.
11. In the 11th House: Libra sign rises here where Saturn is exalted. The retrograde motion of Saturn makes the situation the opposite. The native doesn't experience the results of exalted Saturn; he faces financial losses due to false hope and bad decisions. He does get growth in life, but it comes with struggles. The aspect of retrograde Saturn over the 5th House brings disappointment in love and marriage.
12. In the 12th House: Saturn retrograde will be in the sign of Scorpio. This position brings tension, stress, and expenses. Native suffers from health issues, and sleep is most affected. In addition, marital happiness gets affected, and the aspect of Saturn over the 2nd House doesn't allow natives to enjoy family life.
Effects Of Retrograde Saturn For Capricorn Ascendant
Saturn is lord of the 1st and 2nd House and is the most important planet for Capricorn ascendant. Saturn produces good results and strengthens the House where it is sitting and aspecting. A retrograde Saturn can produce negative results in different houses and signs.
So let's see what kind of results Saturn will produce in different Houses of Capricorn ascendant.
1. In the 1st House: Traditionally, Saturn makes a Sasa Yoga, and former President of the USA Barack Obama have this.In a retrograde state, the effects can be extreme. The native will succeed, but he is never satisfied with his achievements. Native stays healthy, and he participates in sports. Marriage happens at the right time, and natives enjoy a good relationship with their spouses.
2. In the 2nd House: Placement of Retrograde Saturn is in its sign of Aquarius, which makes a native successful and wealthy. The native family has a solid financial background. Native can succeed in Business. This position brings land and real estate properties for the native. Native marriage proves fruitful and native gains from spouse and in-laws.
3. In the 3rd House: Placement of Retrograde Saturn in Pisces makes native a leader, entrepreneur, and reformer. Native ability to convince others helps in getting the work done. The initiative abilities of natives allow gain from trading. The aspect of retrograde Saturn over the 5th House leads to late marriage and delays in childbirth.
4. In the 4th House: Aries sign where Saturn is debilitated rises here. The placement of retrograde Saturn leads to a restructuring of Saturn's core, bringing stability after the initial chaos and losses. Native is stubborn with this placement and hard to please. Mental peace doesn't come easily, and native overthink a lot. This position of retrograde Saturn harms the well-being of the native's mother, and her relationship with her is never smooth.
5. In the 5th House: This placement has many benefits, and powerful retrograde Saturn blesses the native with many talents and skills. Native creativity gives him an edge, and he achieves success in the field of art or cinema. Furthermore, this placement brings the ability to make gains of large sums. Finally, this position gets late but a stable and peaceful marriage.
6. In the 6th House: Retrograde Saturn in the 6th House in the sign of Gemini is good for success in the service industry. Natives settle abroad with this position and stay financially stable. Debts can cause issues for the native. This placement brings issues in health which solves over some time.
7. In the 7th House: Placement of retrograde Saturn will be in the sign of Cancer which planet Moon rules. The impact of retrograde Saturn leads to issues in childhood, and the native is denied nutrition, happiness, and safety in the early stages of his youth. However, with time things start to get better, and natives enjoy a steady rise in their life. Marriage proves most fruitful, and native status rises through it. Success and gains come quickly, and the native makes a name for himself.
8. In the 8th House: The placement of retrograde Saturn in the sign of Leo is a challenging position. It makes native health very sensitive. Native faces delays in all areas of his life. Failure and instability in a career lead to frustration and dissatisfaction in life.
9. In the 9th House: Retrograde Saturn will be placed in the sign of Virgo and will bring excellent results in the career and finances of the native. Success in Business comes easily with this placement. The aspect of strong Saturn over the 3rd House makes native courageous and innovative. The discipline of native brings leads the native way toward a strong status. Marriage happens timely, and the spouse of the native supports the native in his endeavors. This placement brings issues with Father, native, and he doesn't see eye to eye.
10. In the 10th House: Saturn does good in the 10th House, but here, the sign is Libra, the sign of exaltation for Saturn. Saturn should be making a Sasa Yoga but its retrograde state spoils the party. The native doesn't follow the norms and has rebellious nature. He faces losses in his career due to his arrogance and inability to accept his mistakes. He marries early and faces separation within a short period.
11. In the 11th House: Scorpio sign rises here, and retrograde Saturn makes native very disciplined and gives strong willpower. Native is not flexible with this position, leading to bad relationships with people around him. His progress is slow, and the native doesn't show a desire to rise in life. His focus stays more on being humble, and he stays grounded.
12. In the 12th House: Placement of retrograde Saturn here leads to abroad settlement. Native shines in the field of politics or sports. This placement brings good wealth and makes on charitable. However, it also leads to enemies, which the native defeats with diplomacy.
Effects Of Retrograde Saturn For Aquarius Ascendant
Saturn is first-rate benefic and energies in the House it is sitting in. Therefore, the aspect of Saturn is also positive and brings stability to the houses they are falling on. Saturn's nature and its aspect change in the retrograde state and lead to different kinds of results compared to direct Saturn.
Let's see how retrograde Saturn affects changes in different houses of Aquarius ascendant.
1. In the 1st House: This placement of retrograde Saturn forms a formidable Sasa Yoga for the native. Natives achieve good status and outstanding careers. It brings significant gains, and native indulges in all kinds of luxury in life. This placement brings land, vehicles, and many houses to the native. Marriage is peaceful, and the native gets a very successful spouse.
2. In the 2nd House: Saturn will be retrograde in the sign of Pisces. This placement leads to a delay in marriage. Native is soft-spoken and looks authoritative. However, this placement brings food-related disorders, and the native suffers from digestion-related issues.
3. In the 3rd House: This is a unique placement where retrograde Saturn gains its strength via the retrograde state. This makes native successful after a period of struggles and failures. Native rises high in life and achieves success and create good wealth. Native courage brings glory to him.
4. In the 4th House: Placement of Saturn in the sign of Taurus is very beneficial. Famous Indian actor Shri Amitabh Bachchan has this placement. In his Saturn mahadasha, he did wonders. The retrograde Saturn will give different results. The native will be stubborn with no ability and will to listen to others. He will change his occupation quite often. This placement makes one lucky in matters of land and real estate. By middle age, the native becomes very prosperous and has tremendous wealth at his disposal.
5. In the 5th House: Placement of retrograde Saturn is beneficial here. Native makes an enormous business empire and gains from trading also. Native ability to convince others makes him a leader. This placement brings excellent management skills. This position brings late marriage and delays in childbirth.
6. In the 6th House: The sign for Saturn retrograde is Cancer, and this position gives trouble from poison and water. Native enemies bother him from time to time. Debts pile up on native on account of overspending and losses. Native gains more stability in the abroad land. Native marriage is not happy, and he faces severe issues with it.
7. In the 7th House: Leo sign rises here where the planet Saturn is never comfortable. In its retrograde state, native experiences delays in marriage and a rise in career. But with time, things start to fall into place for him.
8. In the 8th House: The placement of retrograde Saturn will be in the sign of Virgo here. This position is suitable for a career in healing, medicine, research, and data mining. Native experiences sudden windfall. He gets lucky in finding a wealthy spouse and rises in life with the support of his in-law's native. Unfortunately, this placement brings chronic health issues to the native.
9. In the 9th House: Libra sign rises here, and Saturn is exalted. The placement of retrograde Saturn won't work as an exalted Saturn. It will bring changes in native life which can be good or bad. Native travels a lot and experiences losses in career or Business. This placement brings issues with their Father and troubles him. Native marries someone from a different cultural background, and his marriage is generally not peaceful.
10. In the 10th House: Scorpio sign rises here, and retrograde Saturn makes native very successful. It has the potential to bring natives to a position of leadership. Native is naturally talented, and his communication makes him a born leader. Native marries late and experiences a good relationship with spouse.
11. In the 11th House: This is one of the best placements for planet Saturn. The sign lord of Sagittarius sign is Jupiter. The sensibility and wisdom of Jupiter make the native a great person and a reformer. Native own a large chain of businesses and creates tremendous wealth. It brings influential association for the native and gives massive success. Native marries on time and enjoys good marital life.
12. In the 12th House: Saturn's sign, Capricorn, rises here. Placement of retrograde Saturn leads to stay in abroad place. Native enjoys prosperity in abroad land and achieves success and wealth. His enemies try to harm him, but they never see success in it. Native is always protected.
Effects Of Retrograde Saturn For Pisces Ascendant
Saturn is lord of the 11th and 12th House and rules over significant gains, friends, paternal uncle, abroad, expenses, spiritual pursuits, etc. The nature of Saturn is malefic for Pisces ascendant. Saturn becomes more malefic in the retrograde state and produces all kinds of issues for the Pisces ascendant native. It brings delays, losses, health issues, enemies, and isolation for the native. These results modify as per the placement of retrograde Saturn in different houses; let's see what modifications happen when retrograde Saturn is in the other 12 houses for Pisces ascendant.
1. In the 1st House: Placement of Retrograde Saturn here leads to delays in all areas of native life. It makes native lazy and lethargic, which leads to an unsuccessful career. Native disinterest toward his spouse affects his marriage and relationship. The grip of Retrograde Saturn doesn't allow native to explore his abilities, and he feels chained by his mind.
2. In the 2nd House: This position is very tough, Saturn is debilitated here, but the retrograde state of Saturn brings back its strength. Still, the native goes through many obstacles and hurdles in life. Native have bad food habits and suffers from addictions. Career stays stagnant until the middle ages, and native efforts don't give results easily. Native suffers from constant marital issues, and peace of mind doesn't come to him.
3. In the 3rd House: Saturn retrograde gives mixed results. It makes the native hard-working and persistent, and this quality brings him success. However, this position surpasses the natural talents of the native. Natives travel pretty often for work, and he establishes connections abroad. Native is generally slow in community and experiences an inability to express his desires and opinions. He prefers to stay quiet, and his focus is always on performing.
4. In the 4th House: A retrograde Saturn in this position is very harmful. It makes native unhappy and unsatisfied. His efforts don't give results quickly, and the struggle becomes part of his life. Career progress is generally slow but comes with good rewards. Native marries late in, and he takes time to settle down.
5. In the 5th House: This is again a very challenging position. Retrograde Saturn grills the native in all areas of life. He gets a job late, and his rise is also late, or something is denied. This position is more helpful for success in Business and gains from trading, provided other factors are in favor. Native's marriage gets delayed, and he gets children after much effort and treatment.
6. In the 6th House: This position of retrograde Saturn creates a Vipreet raj yoga. Native goes through a lot of issues, and debts pile on him. His enemies get active and strong. But with time natives recovers from all of this and gain the upper hand in the situation. He makes good money via commissions and abroad sources. Health issues stay consistent and turn chronic. He faces many problems in his marriage and faces delays in childbirth.
7. In the 7th House: With this position of retrograde Saturn, the native marry very late, and his spouse is from a different caste or another religion. This position brings good finances and success for the native. He gets rewarded for his hard work, and his work is appreciated everywhere. This position of Saturn is perfect for abroad-related matters and prosperity in abroad land.
8. In the 8th House: Saturn is exalted here, but its retrograde state makes it weak, and natives suffer from severe obstacles in his life. He faces delays in his growth and personal life. Sickness keeps him down, and mentally, he never feels like a winner. Constant judgment of himself leads to his downfall.
9. In the 9th House: This position of retrograde Saturn reduces the luck factor. It brings a strained relationship with the Father, seniors, and authority. It causes native to wander unnecessarily but gives them beneficial abroad links. It makes one very rigid in the way of life and makes one very disciplined.
10. In the 10th House: This position of retrograde Saturn in the sign of Sagittarius brings good luck in career and finances. It makes one enterprising and brings Business to success. With this position of retrograde Saturn, wealth is obtained quickly, but at the same time expenses also rise. The vital aspect of Saturn on the 7th House causes a delay in marriage and brings a spouse of older age or older appearance. Marriage is generally happy, but a phase comes where the native stays far from the spouse for a long time.
11. In the 11th House: An advantageous position is for retrograde Saturn. Its position in its sign of Capricorn brings significant gains and makes the native very dynamic. Native achieve success quickly and make some formidable connections with influential people. His confidence and ability to handle pressure make him a winner. He marries at an early age, but children are born late.
12. In the 12th House: Retrograde Saturn in this position can't be said as bad. It brings one to foreign lands and gives prosperity. It allows natives to gain the upper hand in situations where competition is involved. Native may have very tough personalities and have dark thoughts about others. His marriage is generally not successful due to his behavior. When afflicted by Rahu or Ketu, this position of retrograde Saturn can give criminal tendencies.