Blue Sapphire is a gemstone for the planet Saturn and is the most mysterious Gemstone where lots of misconception and stigma is associated with it. There are some legends associated with this particular Gemstone.
Some create fear whereas some give hope.
It is a super fast-acting gemstone and can give severe side effects when they are flawed.
Here flaws can be defined in the following points.
1. Heated Blue Sapphire-most of blue sapphires are heated to enhance their color and beauty. There are other kinds of treatments also but heated is most common.
2. Foggy appearance- this is most commonly found in India. These are usually waste material which is poured into the Indian market and sold at the price range of 10000 to 20000. They don’t have much clarity and have no luster and are very uneven in color.
3. Internal Cracks and Webs- These are again very low-quality junk material which is considered waste in gemology.
4. Red Dots- these dots when present in blue sapphire makes it very inauspicious for you.
5. Crows Feet- It is a kind of pattern that resembles with feet of a crow and is considered very inauspicious for the wearer.
These are the most basic flaws which one should know and avoid in Gemtherapy. When someone wears a pure Blue Sapphire of jyotish grade then there are many good results which one experiences.
Let’s see what are they.
Benefits Of Wearing A Blue Sapphire
When someone wears Blue sapphire there are some natural effects that are experienced and these effects are directly related to planet Saturn’s natural significations, let’s see what are they. But, remember these positive effects will be experienced only when the native follows the right procedure for it.
1. Wisdom-Planet Saturn is the most wise and straightforward planet and it gives native wisdom and the ability to make beneficial decisions.
2. Solid concentration- Blue sapphire is known to bring focus and gives natives an insight into habits, it fixes native concentration and makes it sharper and stronger.
3. Determination- Saturn is a karaka of determination to do a task, if Saturn is weak or afflicted in the natal Horoscope, it is very difficult to stick to a project for a long time. With the correct use of a Blue Sapphire, the native sees a rise in his determination finishes a task on time and reaps good results from it.
4. Perseverance- Saturn is karaka of patience and a Blue sapphire makes one attain patience and allows one to hold
5. Good health- Chronic health issues come from planet Saturn and when someone gives strength to Saturn via Blue Sapphire, there are always improvements in the health.
6. Long age- Blue sapphire can increase longevity and in other words can protect the longevity of the native.
7. Success- Without the blessing of Saturn success can not come in life and this can be achieved by the use of a Blue Sapphire.
8. Gains- Since Saturn is a natural karaka of the 10th and the 11th house use of Blue sapphire gives one gains and wealth as promised in the Horoscope. The correct use of Blue Sapphire can do wonders and can bring gains and savings.
9. Job stability- Without the auspicious and strong Saturn it is next to impossible to have stability in a career. With the use of Blue Sapphire, this can be achieved and to a large extent, natives can experience good events and stability in their career.
10. Status in life- It is well known that a planet strong and unafflicted Saturn gives one good status and a rise in life.With the use of Blue Sapphire, the native experiences an improvement in his position in his career and status.
These are very general good effects of Blue Sapphire and in reality, we need to consider Parashar rules for the lordship of Saturn before prescribing Blue Sapphire.
Saturn’s ruling zodiacs, Capricorn and Aquarius should be paid attention to here and Parashar’s rules of lordship should be understood fully.
For example, we can’t recommend Blue Sapphire for Aries ascendant native even though Saturn rules over the 10th house of status and 11th house of gains.
Saturn, for Aries ascendant, is malefic and the use of Blue Sapphire can lead to some severe negative results especially where Saturn is sitting and aspecting.
Hence it is a must one study the use of Blue Sapphire for all ascendants and same time see the position of planet Saturn in the Horoscope.
Let’s see on which ascendant sign the use of Blue Sapphire is applicable.
How To Check If Blue Sapphire Suits You
Blue sapphire is a well-known gemstone to gives negative effects right away and that too is of a very negative nature. Hence it is very important to know the symptoms of Blue Sapphire giving negative effects.
- Bad dreams- The first indication of Blue Sapphire giving negative effects is the occurrence of bad dreams and which happen on the same day as wearing the Blue Sapphire. Dreams such as where you will feel scared will see negative omens and you will wake up in a very bad mood and low energy.
- Bad mood- As mentioned earlier due to bad dreams the next day you will be feeling severe bouts of bad moods which will affect your life at home and at work. You will be prone to mistakes and will be very vulnerable.
- Bad health- One of the major signs which indicate that Blue Sapphire is not suiting you is health issues. There can be fever, bad stomach, and loss of appetite. Even injury can happen out of nowhere.
- Loss of wealth and property- When blue sapphire is not suiting then there can be a loss of wealth and property. You may see the loss of business or loss of job which affects income directly.
These are the main indication of Blue Sapphire not suiting you and must be observed at least for 3 days, if you see these happening with you then remove ur Blue Sapphire asap.
Now let’s see who can wear Blue sapphire based on the ascendant sign in the Horoscope.
Ascendant Wise Analysis Of Who Can Wear Blue Sapphire
Saturn rules over the 10th and 11th zodiac i.e. Capricorn and Aquarius and is karaka of work and financial gains in life and both these karakas are top priorities for most of us.
In fact, Saturn alone can overrule good or bad effects generated by any other planet.
Saturn slows movement making him a very intense planet for us.
Saturn rays are always affecting us at a very slow speed.
Like a scanner passing over us at a very low speed.
Now you can imagine the effects when a hot light beam passed over you at low speed.
You feel the heat very intensely and its effects stay for long.
Same way Saturn works on us and that’s why considered the most important planet in Vedic astrology.
Along with Jupiter, Saturn makes things happen and triggers events, this is called Double Transit Theory.
Blue Sapphire For Aries Ascendant
For Aries ascendant Saturn is lord of the 10th and 11th house and is a malefic planet for them.
Even though in the 7th house Saturn will generate Sasa Yoga but the use of Blue Sapphire will lead to health issues and will afflict the houses where it is sitting and aspecting.
If Saturn is exalted in the 7t house and the native is feeling negative during the Saturn mahadasha, then the use of a Blue Sapphire is recommended but it should be worn on the middle finger of the left hand, not on the right hand.
For Aries ascendant use of Red Coral, Ruby, and Yellow Sapphire is highly recommended, especially when planets Mars, Sun, and Jupiter are involved with each other.
Blue Sapphire For Taurus Ascendant
For Tauras ascendant natives Saturn becomes lord of the 9th and 10th house and is a Yoga karaka planet for them.
Saturn in the 10th house will generate Sasa Yoga for them.
In any condition use of Blue Sapphire is highly recommended and Saturn will give good results of its lordship and the house where it is sitting and aspecting.
In simple words, the use of Blue Sapphire will bless them with the following:
- The increase in wealth.
- Improvement in Health.
- Success in education.
- Success in speculations.
- Improvement in kid’s life.
- Better work opportunities.
- Improvement in status.
- Attainment of luxury items.
- Success in mantra practice.
- Spiritual developments.
Blue Sapphire is highly recommended especially when Saturn is associated with the planet Mercury.
Both Emerald and Blue Sapphire should be used in combination and this can improve the strength of the horoscope drastically.
Venus association with Saturn also arises the necessities of White Sapphire and Blue Sapphire in combination.
Their association is a Rajyoga and Dhanyoga combined.
Due to the high prices of Blue Sapphire, Emerald, and White Sapphire, one may also adopt the following options:
1. Amethyst for Blue Sapphire.
2.Peridot for Emerald.
3. White Topaz for White Sapphire.
Regarding this so-called semi-precious Gemstone, I have written an article that you can use for your awareness.
Blue Sapphire For Gemini Ascendant
For Gemini ascendant natives Blue Sapphire is lord of and 8th and 9th house lord and the use of Blue Sapphire is recommended here.
Always remember strong 9th lord can counter many negative combinations which are present in the horoscope.
Also, the use of Blue Sapphire will boost the signification of the 8th and 9th houses which will result in the attainment of sudden gains and elevation in life.
Planet Saturn when associated with the planet Mercury and Venus will create yoga and one can use a combination of White Sapphire or Emerald with Blue Sapphire.
This will lead to the strengthening of yoga generated by the association of these two planets with Saturn.
If one can not afford expensive Emeralds and Sapphires then one should opt for Peridot, Amethyst, and White Topaz.
Blue Sapphire For Cancer Ascendant
For Cancer Ascendant natives planet Saturn is lord of the 7th and 8th house and technically is a malefic planet for them. Saturn can easily acquire the role of potential maraka when weak or afflicted.
Saturn will create Panchmahapurush Sasa Yoga in the 4th and 7th houses.
Blue Sapphire is not recommended for them in any condition and the use of Yogakaraka Mars Gemstone Red Coral is recommended here.
Apart from that Yellow Sapphire and Moonstone are also highly recommended especially when they are associated with each other.
Blue Sapphire For Leo Ascendant
For Leo ascendant natives Saturn rules over the 6th and 7th house and is malefic for them.
Saturn will generate Panchmahapurush Sasa Yoga in the 7th house.
Blue Sapphire is not recommended to Leo ascendant natives.
For Leo ascendant natives following Gemstone is recommended:
- Red Coral for yoga karaka Mars.
- Ruby for ascendant lord Sun.
- Yellow Sapphire for 9th lord Jupiter.
If one can’t afford these expensive Sapphire and Ruby then they can opt for another substitute.
Blue Sapphire For Virgo Ascendant
For Virgo ascendant natives planet Saturn is lord of the 5th and 6th house.
Blue Sapphire recommendation requires an analysis of Saturn’s strength and ideally should not be used if Saturn is strong in the horoscope.
Blue Sapphire is recommended when Saturn is afflicted in horoscope or weak in strength.
Association of Saturn with Venus and Mercury is a good yoga and Venus and Mercury Gemstone can also be used in combination with Blue Sapphire.
If these expensive Emeralds and Blue Sapphire seem out of reach then Peridot, Topaz, and Amethyst can be used.
They will bring the same effects at a lesser price, for further investigation you can refer to my article of Precious vs Semiprecious Gemstone.
Blue Sapphire For Libra Ascendant
For Libra ascendant natives Saturn is lord of the 4th and 5th house and as per Parashar lordship rules is Yogakaraka for them.
Saturn will create Sasa Yoga in the ascendant and 4th house.
Overall Blue Sapphire is a highly recommended Gemstone for Libra natives since its lordship over a Kendra and Trine house(yoga karaka) makes Saturn a game-changer plant for them.
The use of Jyotish quality Blue Sapphire will result in the following:
- Overall development of life.
- Good spiritual progress.
- Improved education.
- Good Job opportunities.
- Good for own mother.
- Improvement in logical abilities.
- Improvement in concentration.
The association of Mercury with yoga karaka Saturn indicates combining the use of Blue Sapphire and Emerald.
Saturn and Mercury association is grand yoga for Libra natives and results in name and fame, provided they are strong and their dasha is active.
Saturn association with Venus is also a good yoga and a combination of White Sapphire with Blue Sapphire is highly recommended.
If one can’t afford these expensive Emerald and Sapphire then they can opt for Topaz, Amethyst, and Peridot.
Results will be the same and they are very much affordable.
Blue Sapphire For Scorpio Ascendant
For Scorpio ascendant natives Saturn is lord of the 3rd and 4th house and is a malefic planet for them. Saturn will generate Sasa Yoga in the 4th house.
Overall Blue Sapphire is not recommended for them in any case and should be avoided by them.
For Scorpio ascendant natives Mars, Sun and Jupiter are benefiC and their Gemstone viz Red Coral, Ruby, and Yellow Sapphire is highly recommended.
Their mutual relation with each other creates raj yoga and one must take full use of them if their relationship exists in a birth chart.
Blue Sapphire For Sagittarius Ascendant
For Sagittarius ascendant natives Saturn is lord of the 2nd and 3rd house and basically is a malefic planet for them and the use of Blue Sapphire is not recommended for them.
For Sagittarius ascendant Sun, Jupiter, and Mars are benefits and their Gemstone should be given preference over any other Gemstone.
Their lordship makes them capable of removing obstacles generated by weak or afflicted Saturn in their horoscope.
Blue Sapphire For Capricorn Ascendant
For Capricorn ascendant natives Saturn is lord of the 1st and 2nd house and technically is the most important planet in their horoscope.
As per Parashar rules for the lordship of planets, Saturn becomes benefic and Blue Sapphire is highly recommended for them.
The association of Mercury and Venus with Saturn creates a good yoga for them and it allows a further opportunity to use White Sapphire and Emerald with Blue Sapphire.
If one can’t afford expensive Sapphire and Emerald then one should opt for their alternatives which are as follows:
- Amethyst for Blue Sapphire.
- Peridot for Emerald.
- White Topaz for White Sapphire.
Blue Sapphire For Aquarius Ascendant
For Aquarius ascendant natives Saturn is lord of the 1st and 12th house and as per Parashar rules lordship is a benefic planet for them.
The use of Blue Sapphire will give the following results to them.
- Good health.
- An increase in spiritual activities.
- Good concentration.
- Good immunity.
- Increase in confidence.
- Abroad opportunities.
- Improved relationship.
- Good status.
- Good education.
Saturn association with Venus which is a yoga karaka planet for Aquarius ascendant will create a grand Rajyoga and along with Blue Sapphire, White Sapphire should be used in combination.
Mercury association with Saturn is also a good Rajyoga and along with Blue Sapphire, Emerald should also wear in combination.
This combination of Gemstones will improve the potential of a horoscope.
If one can’t afford expensive Emerald and Sapphire then you can opt for other gemstones for them i.e. Peridot, Amethyst, and Topaz.
Blue Sapphire For Pisces Ascendant
For Pisces ascendant natives Saturn is lord of the 11th and 12th house and as per Parashar’s rules lordship is malefic for them.
Its association with Mars, Moon, and Jupiter creates Rajyoga and Dhanyoga for them but instead of Blue Sapphire.
They should instead focus on building the strength of planets Mars, Jupiter, or Moon using their Gemstones which are as follows.
- Yellow Sapphire for Jupiter.
- Red Coral for Mars.
- Sea water pearl for Moon.
NOTE: All these Gemstones should be Jyotish quality Gemstones.
This whole process will enhance the good effects of Saturn and will also help Jupiter, Mars, Or Moon to overcome affliction caused to them by planet Saturn.
So we have seen how using Blue Sapphire should be done and it’s very important you consider Parashar’s rules of lordship before making any Judgement.
Should be applied on ascendants and should not be recommended blindly just on the basis of the Moon sign which is a very popular thing in India and it contributes to the failure of your Gemtherapy.
It’s only fair to share…so do share……