Astrology Rajyoag mentioned here are from BPHS and don’t have specific names like Ruchaka, Hamsa, Vishnu, Bhadra, Veepret, Gajakesari or Neechabhnga Rajyoga. These Rajyoga are equally powerful and effective and are much easy to apply on horoscopes.
For an introduction on astrology yoga check article Yoga in astrology.
Following guidelines needs to be followed before making any judgment on these Rajyoga.
- Role of planets for every ascendant should be known.
- Planets involved in Rajyoga should not be afflicted.
- House involved in Rajyoga should not be afflicted.
- Ascendant should be well disposed and its lord should not be afflicted.
- Planets involved here in Rajyoga should not be weak.
- One should know how planets establish relation with each other.
Important Rajyoga In Astrology
1. When ascendant lord and 5th lord exchange their signs or when Atmakaraka and Putrakaraka are in ascendant or 5th house or in the exaltation or own sign or in own navamsha, same time receiving an aspect from a benefic planet then Maha Raj Yoga is produced. The native so born will be famous, happy and will be a ruler.
2. Rajyoga will take place when ascendant lord and Atma Karaka are in ascendant or 5th or 7th house, with a benefic or aspected by a benefic.
3. Should there be benefics in the 2nd, the 4th and the 5th, counted either from Ascendant Lord or from Atma Karak zodiac, one will become a king. Similarly, malefic in the 3rd and 6th from ascendant Lord, or from Atma Karak zodiac will make one a king.
4. Rajyoga will take place, if Venus is placed in Karakamsa or in 5th from karakamsa or in ascendant, or in Arudha Lagna, same time making a union or aspected by Jupiter or Moon.
5. A Rajyoga will form when ascendant of Shad Vargas are occupied, or aspected by one and the same planet, a Raj Yog is doubtlessly formed.
“Above Yoga happens if a planet has similar degrees to ascendant degrees. Suppose ascendant is at 20 degrees and planet Venus is at 7th house with 20 or closer to 20 degrees than the planet Venus will aspect the ascendant of shadvargas”
6. Rajyoga will form when Natal, Hora, and Ghatik ascendants have occupied the planet in exaltation, or in own zodiac.
7. Rajyoga will form when ascendant of D-1, D-3, and D-9 have exalted planets in them.
8. Rajyoga will take place if Moon and a benefic planet are in the Arudha Lagna and Jupiter is in the 2nd from the natal ascendant and both these places are receiving aspect from planets in exaltation or in own sign.
9. Rajyoga will form when ascendant, second and 4th house is occupied by benefics, while a malefic is the 3rd house.
10. Rajyoga will form if 6th, 8th, and 3rd house are occupied by debilitated planets, same time ascendant lord is exalted or is in own house or aspecting ascendant from its position.
“Above Rajyoga requires a strong ascendant lord which is possible when its lord is exalted or in own sign or aspecting ascendant itself”
11. Rajyoga is formed when the lord of 6th, 8th, and 12th are either debilitated, or in inimical signs, or in combustion. Same time ascendant lord is aspecting ascendant in it’s exalted or in own sign.
12. Rajyoga will take place when 10th lord is placed in his own house or in its exaltation sign and aspecting ascendant from there. If the ascendant lord is not aspecting then the presence of benefics in Kendra house will create the same effect.
13. Rajyoga will form when Atma Karak planet is in a benefic’s sign in D-1 and D-9.
14. Rajyoga will form if there are benefics in Kendras from Karakamasha ascendant
15. If the Arudha Lagna and Dara Pad are in mutual Kendras, or in mutual 3rd and 11th house relation, or in Trinal relation with each other, the native will doubtlessly become successful due to this Vedic astrology rajyoga yoga.
16. When two, or all of Bhava, Hora, Ghatik ascendant are receiving an aspect from the exalted planet, an astrology Raj Yog is formed.
17. If Arudha Pada is occupied by an exalted planet, especially exalted Moon, or Jupiter or Venus with or without exaltation while there is no Argala by a malefic.
18. Rajyoga will form when the Arudha Pada is a benefic sign, containing Moon, while Jupiter is in 11th house.
19. If any of lords of 6th, 8th or 12th house in debilitation, gives an aspect to the ascendant, there will be a Rajyoga.
“Like for Pisces ascendant Venus being debilitated in 7th house will aspect ascendant and will create a Rajyoga. Same yoga can’t be formed by Sun and Saturn for Pisces ascendant. Sun will be debilitated in 7th house and Saturn will be debilitated in 2nd house and both can’t aspect ascendant from these positions”
20. Rajyoga will form when, planets ruling 2nd, 4th, 10th and 11th house aspect to ascendant or 11th house. While Venus gives a aspect to the 11th house from arudha Lagna, here arudha lagan should be occupied by a benefic planet. A Rajyoga will be obtained, if a debilitated planet gives an aspect to ascendant and is placed in 6th, or 8th house.
21. A Rajyoga will form if a debilitated placed in 4th or 11th house aspects ascendant from there. This Rajyoga is applicable to Capricorn and Gemini ascendant only. Where, Saturn will aspect ascendant from 4th and 11th house via it’s 3rd and 10th aspect.
23. When 9th and 5th lord is related with each other the native will attain a high position in life due to Rajyoga happening here.
24. Rajyoga will form when 4th and 10th house lord is in exchange and same time aspecting 5th and 10th house lords.
25. Rajyoga of high order will form when the lord of 4th, 5th, 10th and ascendant are making a union in 9th house.
26. Should the Lord of 4th, or 10th house join either the 5th house Lord or 9th house Lord, the native will obtain a high position in his life.
27. Rajyoga will form if 5th house lord is making a union with ascendant or 9th house lord in 1st, 4th, or 10th house.
28. When Jupiter is in 9th house in Sagittarius or Pisces sign with Venus or 5th house lord, a raj yoga of high order will take place.
29. Two and a half Ghatis from mid-day, or from mid-night is an auspicious time. A birth during such an auspicious time will bless one with a high position in life.
30. When Venus and Moon are making a conjunction in 4th house or 11th house, Rajyoga will be obtained. Venus and Moon mutual aspect will also produce the same effects especially when others not afflicted.
31. Rajyoga of high order will form when Moon is endowed with strength or Vargottam and same time receives a aspect from four or more planets
32. Rajyoga will take place if the ascendant is in Uttamamsa and same time receiving aspect from four, or more planets, where Moon should be one of these planets.
33. If one, or two, or three planets are in exaltation the results produced here will be equal to Rajyoga.
34. If four, or five Grahas occupy their exaltation signs or Mooltrikon signs, the effects produced here will be equal to Rajyoga.
35. If by chance six planets are exalted, the native will become emperor or in present context president of a country.
“this is a rare Rajyoga because 6 planets exaltation is a rare event, but still if you encounter such yoga then make sure to check their strength in navsmaha also”
36. Even, if one among Jupiter, Venus, and Mercury are in exaltation, while a benefic is in a Kendra house, the native will enjoy the good results of Rajyoga.
37. If all benefics are placed in Kendra house i.e 1st, 4th, 7th, 10th while malefics are in 3rd, 6th and 11th house, the native will gain good position due to Rajyoga forming here.
38. Rajyoga will take place when Moon is endowed with full rays(full moon) in Pisces and aspected by a friendly planet.
39. Full Moon in the sign of its exaltation(Taurus) will give a Rajyoga. Here, the more deep the exaltation better will be the results.
40. Moon in Navamasa of friendly planet and same time aspected by Venus will give Rajyoga.
Rajyoga mentioned below are less powerful than SPECIAL RAJ YOGA and they don’t make one a king but gives them Royal Association.
1. If 10th lord is in union or receives a aspect from the depositor of Amatya Karaka, or even, if 10th Lord is in union or receives a aspect from Amatya Karak himself, the native will hold an important position in his life.
2. If 10th and 11th house are devoid of malefic occupation and devoid of aspect from a malefic, while 11th house is aspected by its own lord, the native will enjoy Rajyoga and will have an association with powerful people.
3. Should Amatya Karak and the depositor of Atma Karaka are in relation via conjunction or exchange the native will be endowed with great intelligence and will be a king’s minister.
4. If Atma Karak is strong and is with a benefic, or Amatya Karak is in its own Bhava, or in exaltation, one will surely become a king’s minister.
5. Atma Karak is in 1st,5th or 9th house makes one advisor to a king, we don’t have king system now so take it as an advisor to a minister.
6. If Atma Karak or Amatya Karak is placed in a Kendra or in a Trine house, the native will gain favors from government and people in power.
7. Should malefic be in the 3rd and the 6th from Atma Karak, or from Arudha Lagna, or in 3rd and 6th house, one will become Army chief.
8. If Atma Karak is in a Kendra or Trine house or in its sign of exaltation or in its own house and gives an aspect 10th house lord. The native will be friends with ministers.
9. If the Lord of the sign where Moon is placed becomes Atma Karaka and if this Lord is placed in ascendant along with a benefic, the native will become a king’s minister at his advanced age.
10. If the Arudha of 9th house happens to be itself the ascendant od D-1, or, if Atmakarak is placed in 9th house the native will be associated with royal circles.
11. An exchange of between ascendant and 10th lord will make the native very dear to the king or minister.
12. If 4th from Karakamsa happens to be Moon or Venus, the native will be endowed with royal favors.
13. When ascendant or the Atmakaraka is in union with 5th house lord in a 1st, 4th, 7th,10th,5th or 9th, the native will be a minister with such placements.
Above Rajyoga are simple to apply on horoscope and if 21 or more Rajyoga are present in a horoscope then a worldwide or national recognition is bound to happen.